Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Rhinestones from The Born Pretty Store

See this look on Instagram & Preen.me

How to achieve this look:

1. Start by applying your base coat, I used two thin coats NYC peel off base, followed by a coat of Essie 3-way glaze.

2. Apply 2-3 coats of glitter polish to your pointer and pinky, let dry. I used Color Club The Uptown (original formula).

3. Apply 2-3 coats of creme polish to half of your middle and ring fingers, allow them to dry. I used Color Club Blue Ming and Hydrangea Kiss. On my thumb I used Blue Ming.

4. Down the center of the nails with split colors add your gems one by one with a dot of top coat.

5. With a small brush and acetone clean around your cuticles. I use the Kolinksy French Nail Brush #12.

6. Apply a top coat, I used Essie Good to Go. On the nails with the gems I applied the top coat against the sides of the gems but not over them.

See this look on Instagram


Follow me on Instagram @MoManisMoProblems

**Disclosure- I received the rhinestones (item number 16674) to review from The Born Pretty Store as part of their blogger program. For a 10% discount on their website use code MOW10.**

No comments:

Post a Comment