Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

Red Ribbon

See this look on Instagram & Preen.me
How to achieve this look:

1. Start by applying your base coat, I used two thin coats NYC peel off base, followed by a coat of Essie 3-way glaze.

2. Apply one coat of your base color to each nail and let dry. I used Island Girl "Royal Hawaiian" on my ring finger and pinky, and Color Club "Sugarplum Fairy" on my pointer and middle fingers.

3. Before stamping I like to apply liquid latex or tape around my cuticle for easy clean up.

4. Choose one or more stamping images from desired stamping plate and apply to nail. For this mani I chose the Born Pretty image plate BP26 and used four different images. This image plate was really easy to use, it is engraved well and the image picked up easily.

5. Remove the latex or tape with tweezers, and with a small brush and acetone clean around your cuticles. I use the Kolinksy French Nail Brush #12.

6. Apply a top coat, I used Essie Good to Go.


Born Pretty image plate BP26


Follow me on Instagram @MoManisMoProblems

**Disclosure- I received image stamping plate BP26 (item number 17909)
to review from TheBornPrettyStore as part of their blogger program.
For a 10% discount on their website use code MOW10.**

No comments:

Post a Comment