|See it on Instagram|
How to achieve this look:
1. Start by applying your base coat, I used Essie All in One.
2. Apply 2-3 layers of your base color, I used China Glaze Too Yacht to Handle.
3. Apply liquid latex or tape around your cuticle for easy clean up.
4. In a cup of room temperature water, drop s few drops of a silver nail polish into your water. I used Sally Hansen Celeb City.
5. Sprits the spread polish with hairspray to create design.
6. When you're happy with your design, lineup your nails and dip in.
7. Using a cotton swab clean the surface of the water, once the water is clean, slowly remove your fingers.
8. Repeat steps 4-7 with a black polish, I used Sally Hansen Black Out.
9. Remove the latex or tape with tweezers, and with a small brush and acetone clean around your cuticles. I use the Kolinksy French Nail Brush #12.
10. When you're finished apply a top coat, I used NYC Grand Central Station. (If you would like to make this look matte, apply your favorite matte top coat. I like Wet'n'Wild's matte top coat.)
Follow me on Instagram @MoManisMoProblems!