Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Neon Gradient with Chevron

Here is a nice summer neon look.

See this on Instagram
How to achieve this look:

1. Start by applying your base coat, I used Essie All in One.

2. Apply a white base to help your neon colors pop.

3. Add tape or a liquid tape around the nails you plan to do your gradient to help reduce clean up. I used Liquid Latex.

4. When your white dries completely apply your chevron nail vinyls to the desired nails (I did my pointer and ring fingers).

5. Use a makeup sponge to apply the two color gradient over the vinyls.

6. Remove the vinyls and tape.

7. Add your polish on the other nails, I chose to use a glitter topper on my middle finger and pink on my pinky.

8. With a small brush and acetone clean around your cuticles. I use the Kolinksy French Nail Brush #12.

9. Apply a top coat, I used NYC Grand Central Station.


I did this mani as part of a mani swap with @AdventuresinPolish on IG. She recreated my violet stamped nails from the 31 day challenge.

See this on Instagram



This Mani was done with polishes from the China Glaze Electric Nights collection that I purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment