Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Formula X Infinite Ombre

See this on Instagram

I was selected by Preen.me to receive the Formula X Infinite Ombre kit to test and review as part of their VIP program. I did several looks that I will share with you here.


Infinite Ombre Water Color

See this look on Instagram & Preen.me

1. Start by applying your base coat, I used two thin coats NYC peel off base, followed by a coat of NYC Grand Central Station.

2. Apply one coat of Platinum Prime and let dry.

3. Apply colors in a fishtail like pattern, overlapping the polish to blend colors before the polishes are dry. Colors I used were Timeless Teal, Infinite Indigo, Limitless Lemon, and Boundless Berry.

4. With a small brush and acetone clean around your cuticles. I use the Kolinksy French Nail Brush #12.

5. Apply a top coat, I used NYC Grand Central Station.


Infinite Ruffian Ombre

See this look on Instagram & Preen.me

1. Start by applying your base coat, I used two thin coats NYC peel off base, followed by a coat of NYC Grand Central Station.

2. Apply one coat of Platinum Prime and let dry.

3. Apply first color (Infinite Indigo) leaving a crescent shaped gap at the cuticle to create the Ruffian look.

4. While polish is still wet, apply second color (Timeless Teal) overlapping the Infinite Indigo to the tip, blending until desired effect is achieved.

4. With a small brush and acetone clean around your cuticles. I use the Kolinksy French Nail Brush #12.

5. Apply a top coat, I used NYC Grand Central Station.

See this look on Instagram & Preen.me


Infinite Ombre Rainbow Waterfall

See this look on Instagram & Preen.me

1. Start by applying your base coat, I used two thin coats NYC peel off base, followed by a coat of NYC Grand Central Station.

2. Apply one coat of black polish and let dry. I used Funky Fingers Dark Knight.

3. With a thin striping brush apply lines, starting at the base and in different lengths towards the tips, using the silver Formula X Platinum Prime.

4. Apply liquid latex or tape around your cuticle for easy clean up.

5. Using a makeup sponge apply two colors to each nail, creating a rainbow gradient across the nails.

6. Remove the latex or tape with tweezers, and with a small brush and acetone clean around your cuticles. I use the Kolinksy French Nail Brush #12.

7. Apply a top coat, I used NYC Grand Central Station.



Infinite Ombre Water Marble

See this look on Instagram & Preen.me

1. Start by applying your base coat, I used two thin coats NYC peel off base, followed by a coat of NYC Grand Central Station.

2. Apply one coat of white base color and let dry.

3. Apply liquid latex or tape around your cuticle for easy clean up.

4. In a cup of room temperature water, create a bullseye by dropping different colors of nail polish. The colors I used were Timeless Teal, Infinite Indigo, Limitless Lemon, and Boundless Berry.

5. Using a needle, toothpick, or a dotting tool create a design from the bullseye.

6. When you're happy with your design, lineup your nails and dip in. Using a cotton swab clean the surface of the water.

7. Once the water is clean, slowly remove your finger and remove the latex or tape with tweezers.

8. With a small brush and acetone clean around your cuticles. I used the Kolinksy French Nail Brush #12.

9. When you're finished apply a top coat, I used NYC Grand Central Station.

See this look on Instagram


Follow me on Instagram @MoManisMoProblems


**Disclosure- I received these products from Formula X as part of the Preen.Me VIP program.**

2 comments:

  1. I love the waterfall! It's stunning. I'm going to pin it to my Nail Art Ideas board on Pinterest if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nadia, and of course you can pin it!! <3

      Delete