Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Multi-color Stamping

See this look on Instagram & Preen.me

How to achieve this look:

1. Start by applying your base coat, I used Essie All in One.

2. Then, apply your base colors to each nail. I used Shinespark Polish Ballerina Bunny.

3. Choose a stamping plate and image you like, I chose Pet'la plate "Rising Sun". And find a polish that stamps well, for this mani I used M Polish stamping polishes they are great polishes that are also 5-free!

4. Place different colors of stamping polish randomly on your plate image, scrape, pickup and apply to the desired nails.

5. With a small brush and acetone clean around your cuticles. I use the Kolinksy French Nail Brush #12.

6. When you're finished apply a top coat, I used NYC Grand Central Station.


See this look on Instagram

Mini Mo had to get her nails done too! She insisted, "Mommy nails, nails, nails" so cute.

See this look on Instagram


Follow me on Instagram @MoManisMoProblems


**Nothing to disclose.**

No comments:

Post a Comment