|See it on Instagram|
1. Start by applying your base coat, I used Essie All in One.
2. Then, apply two coats China Glaze Plur-ple on your thumb, pointer, and pinky nails. On the middle and ring fingers I used Milani Spotlight White as a base color for my accent nails. (In general using a white base for neons helps the colors turn out more vibrant.)
3. Apply liquid latex or tape around your cuticle for easy clean up on your accent nails.
4. In a cup of room temperature water, create a bullseye by dropping different colors of nail polish. I used China Glaze Plur-ple, DJ Blue My Mind, and Red-y to Rave.
5. Using a needle, toothpick, or a dotting tool create a design from the bullseye.
6. When you're happy with your design, lineup your nails and dip in.
7. Using a cotton swab clean the surface of the water. Once the water is clean, slowly remove your fingers and remove the latex or tape with tweezers.
8. With a small brush and acetone clean around your cuticles. I use the Kolinksy French Nail Brush #12.
9. When you're finished apply a top coat, I used NYC Grand Central Station.
Follow me on Instagram @MoManisMoProblems!