Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Mani Swaps

I have done a few mani swaps with some lovely ladies you can also find on Instagram, I'll post their names as I post the swaps. You can go to Instagram for more info on any of the manis.


March 2015 Mani Swap with @PolishedAllTheTime:

I'm going to start with my most recent swap. I chose to change the colors to make them work for my St. Paddy's day nails too!



This mani was reposted in Zoya's gallery, on their website!


November 2014 Swap with @MonkeyTigerDragon:

For this swap I chose to do quatrafoil nails. I used China Glaze "For Audrey" and Sinful Colors "My Turn", and topped it off with Wet'n'Wild's matte top coat.




October 2014 Mani Swap with @Sunshine_n_Nails:

We both chose flower manis! I used Wet'n'Wild "on a trip", Sinful Color "starfish", OPI "vant to bite my neck?", and Zoya "Josie"




September 2014 Mani Swap with @BabiesAndNailPolish:

I had never tried nimbus nails so I wanted to give it a shot, I liked the way they turned out too! I used the L'oreal summer 2014 limited edition neons collection.




August 2014 Mani Swap with @DDR0503:

I chose to copy her saran wrap mani, I couldn't find my solo shot of this one but here is the collage. My recreation is the bottom right mani.



July 2014 Mani Swap with @ManicallyPolishious:

I chose to recreate her butterfly wing manicure.




No comments:

Post a Comment