Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Awareness Nails

I have done several manis to bring awareness to different topics. Some because they are very personal to me and others because I felt awareness is needed for their subject matter. Either way, here are the manis I did to support a cause. I'll list them from newest to oldest...


Jan. 6 - #Pink4Leelah

See it on Instagram

For this mani I used Zoya 'Ginni' on my ring finger and OPI's '4 in the Morning'. This mani was also featured in the Zoya gallery on their website.

I made the DIY peel off glue base for this mani too and it came off easily the next day!




See it on Instagram
I used a white polish by Pure Ice as my base and added the text and smileys from decals I made.


Nov. 6 - #Movember & #PrematurityAwarenessMonth

See it on Instagram
For these I used Wet'n'Wild 'Careful, it's Vine-tage' as a base and did a clear (OPI nail envy) and grey (Sinful Colors 'Cool Grey') water marble on top.

See it on Instagram


Oct. 15 - #PAILnails

See it on Instagram
This one was the hardest for me and still stirs up emotion thinking how close to my heart these awareness nail are. Loss is difficult at all stages of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment