Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Water Marble


This is a fun technique but can be tricky to get the hang of, so if you don’t get it the first time try again! Once you get it you will love it. I watched a lot of videos on YouTube to help me figure it out. If you want to check out some of the videos I liked you can see my YouTube playlist here.



How I did it…
1. Apply base coat (I used Gelous) 2. Apply background color. I used white but any light color should work, It will help your colors pop and if any little spots are missed they won’t show! 3. Tape fingers to make cleanup easier. 4. Make design with polish and dip fingers. 5. Apply top coat. All finished!!



Polishes I used left to right:
Gelous Base Coat
Sinful Shine “Wist”
Sinful Colors “24/7”
Sinful Shine “Royal Flush”
Sinful Shine “Break Away”
Spoiled “I’m So Jaded”
Seche Vite Top Coat




No comments:

Post a Comment